A professional Trainer, here ...
Hans K.'s Profile
Dynamic, creative and passionate trainer from Holland
As a seasoned supply chain professional, with 20+ years of work experience as a practitioner, manager, consultant and trainer, Hans enjoys to train, educate and learn(!). He has had the privilege of helping hundreds of companies in developing the skills and growing the knowledge of their people. Always focusing on achieving their learning goals and objectives.
A quick introduction about Hans:
• Years of experience in the "supply chain trenches" in operational and managerial SC roles;
• Proud co-owner a company that develops and markets the world's leading value chain learning programs
• APICS Recognized Instructor
• Thousands of training “flight hours” in many industries at home and abroad.
In his classes both at home and abroad Hans has had the pleasure to teach people from: AB InBev, Akzo Nobel, ASML, Caterpillar, Cummins, Coca-Cola, Corus, Deere, Dräger, DuPont, Eaton, FCI, GKN, GSK, Hasbro, Heineken, IBM, Intel, Иркут, MCFE, Menlo Worldwide, Merck Serono, Ministry of Defence, MIT, Nedcar, Nike, Novartis, NXP, Oracle, Pepsico, Philips, Plantronics, SC Johnson, Stork, Tevo, Unilever, Western Digital and Volvo.
What does Hans have to offer? Powerful, proven and practical support if you or your people need:
• Training and education in order to practically apply supply chain knowledge;
• Alignment between Business Strategy, Supply Chain Strategy and departmental levels;
• Help to earn and maintain their CPIM and CSCP designation(s);
• Coaching SC professionals in the development of their careers;
• Coaching SC departments in growing the top line and bottom line of their companies.
Can I help you or your business? When you are willing to spend some time to talk about your challenges, I will honestly answer that question.