A professional Trainer, here ...
Chris P.'s Profile
The Event Managers Coach
Chris has been designing, planning and delivering events for the past 20 years. He has been a local authority event manager and director of a range of events, including exhibitions, food and beer festivals, press launches, music, arts and sports events and conferences, as well as a freelance event manager and coach helping a variety of organisations to deliver their events. Chris specialises in providing his clients with a full event management service, from conception to completion and everything in between.
As an event management trainer and lecturer, Chris is engaged by a range of organizations to deliver a variety of event management training courses. He trains and mentors people at all levels, from first-time event organisers and students right through to experienced event professionals.
With some 500 events completed with flying colours and over 2,500 event managers trained, Chris knows a thing or two about how to deliver successful events. His experience covers the full range of corporate events, such as showcase-style events, internal events and milestone events to name just a few. He has handled smaller-scale local events as well as major events with audiences numbering in their thousands. So Chris knows what works â€“ and what works well.
Chris delivers a range of in-house and public open event management courses to first event planners right through experienced event professionals. His courses are designed to give delegates the confidence and skills to design, plan and deliver their own events. They cover business and community events right up to major events and festivals.
Events management experience:
* Major public, sports, arts and music festivals
* Corporate events such as conferences, seminars, exhibitions, dinners
* Voluntary, charitable, civic and community events
* International and regional events
Membership of professional organisations:
National Outdoor Events Association: Fellow of the Institute of Sport and Physical Activity: International Special Events Society: Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
Areas of event experience:
* Event design and creation and feasibility
* Planning and promoting events
* Producing and managing events
* Event Management Plans, Event Risk and Fire Assessments
* Site design and site plans
* Contractor selection, management, competency agreements
* On-site event management and coordination
* Programme design and implementation: speaker, act and entertainment Â Â
* Emergency services liaison: Emergency Planning and Medical Services. Â
* Crowd management â€“ stewarding, security and staff briefing packs
Examples of organisations worked for:
Dior, Casio, Hockey Wales, PepsiCo, Houlder Limited, Winchester University, Heineken, IGS Paris, Hampshire County Council, GBC Learning, Reed Learning, Greenwell Conference Centre Â (Austria) MTV, Council of Europe, Event Management Training Limited, Destination Worcester, Rugby Football Union, Enterprise M3, Skanska, TWA Marketing, various individuals, companies and local authorities.