Expertise, Specialities, Competencies ...
• The essentials of effective leadership in the workplace.
• Leadership and business strategy.
• Leading business change.
• Practical leadership training for managers, supervisors and team leaders: Experienced practitioner in Action Centred leadership.
• Leadership styles
• Building effective teams
• Coaching for results
• Performance review and appraisal
• Providing advice and guidance in designing an appraisal process.
• Identification and analysis of indivual competencies.
• Agreeing business objectives.
• Reviewing progress with objectives: building on success and dealing with performance gaps
• Identify opportunities for personal development and career development.
• Using coaching to enhance performance
• Practitioner in Myers Briggs Indicator and use of MBTI as a development tool
• Caring for customers at the front line
• Communication skills that underpin excellent customer service
• Dealing successfully with difficulties and customer disappointment
• Company Ambassador skills for field service specialists.
• Agreeing standards and measures to manage customer service.
• Teamwork and customer service.
• Engaging with stakeholders