Steve has significant expertise leading and delivering retail systems projects from concept to successful implementation or any individual step within the process - strategy, selection/negotiation, design/develop/integrate, and deploy/operate and support.
• Payment Processing – portfolio analysis, processing cost reduction, PCI compliance, processor RFP and negotiation, switch implementation
• Branded Payment Products – experience sourcing, defining offers and launching branded card programs including credit, debit and multi tender wallets
• Payment Innovations – experience working with clients and industry suppliers to leverage existing and new technology to meet business objectives.
• Loyalty Programs – strategy, vendor/product option identification and selection, technology solution integration, deployment, and support
• Managing Retail Technology Projects (idea  deployment) – full life cycle, disciplined program/project management in a retail petroleum environment
• Quality Assurance Testing – build, implement, and manage a QA lab, outsourced testing, flexible staffing – only when needed
• Deployment – plan and execute large technology deployments, pilots, effective training, vendor management, operational support processes
• Retail Technology Roadmaps – technology interdependencies, project synergies, positioning for future opportunities
• Virtual CIO – technology leadership as you need it, combined experience and expertise of entire team for a fraction of the cost of one full time resource