Expertise, Specialities, Competencies ...
Experienced strategist crafting culturally targeted plans for acquisition, start-up, and new market entry
* Leading M&A and investment advisory for a $500M portfolio of oil & gas and mid-market renewable energy projects in Brazil.
* Spearheading a $120M investment; planned and implemented a Venezuelan lubricant and fuels re-entry project; recruited and developed a team of over 150 staff creating a platform for Shell market leadership within 2 years.
* Led an international consortium in a $250M bid for integrated oil company assets across 6 countries in Central America.
„XCrafted a proposal to acquire a tactically advantageous LPG company valued at $100M.
* Seized $100M in diverse business development efforts such as turnaround strategies and country portfolio reviews.
Seasoned globalist leveraging international expertise for competitive advantage in diverse geographies
* Engineering the market entry strategy for an integrated oil industry start-up in Angola; investment to exceed $250M.
* Led negotiations in an $80M Mexican downstream acquisition, building consensus and constructing win-win terms.
* Stucturing and establishment of an international crude and oil products trading business with transaction values of greater than $100M .
Recognized leader and human capital developer optimizing individual and team output
* Recruited to mentor the cross-cultural China management team accountable for the second largest market for lubricants (gross margin $65M). Polished sales and marketing group¡¦s skill, imparting maturity and foresight to freshman team.
* Tasked to maximize consultant effectiveness as a key leader developing a portfolio of international initiatives; managed cross-functional teams of up to 25 members including external partners Accenture, McKinsey, BCG and CGEY.