Expertise, Specialities, Competencies ...
Started out as a copywriter and a craftsman of words - and progressed on to being creative head on two of India's largest technology businesses, IBM and Lenovo. About 4 years ago, made a shift to strategic planning, advising clients on how to approach their communications.
A winner of WPP Atticus Award 2006 in the Branding and Identity category for his whitepaper titled ‘The Elongating Tail of Brand Communication : An approach to brand building incorporating long tail economics.’
As a writer and blogger about social media and its impact on corporate and marketing communications.
Consulted and advised global executives on social media.
Co-author of two collaborative books on social media.
1. Connect! Marketing In The Social Media
2. The Age of Conversation 3: It's Time to get Busy (Slated for release in April 2010)
Industry speaker evangelising social media and brand-building at international conferences.
Key Speaking/Workshop Assignments:
• Keynote at DMX Austria 2012 Digital Marketing Conference, Vienna - "Revisiting Social Media in the Context of The Marketing Revolution"
• Social Media Workshop 2010, Telekom Austria
• Siemens Global Marcomm Conference 2010
• Siemens Global Communications Council, Berlin (Germany); December 2009
• Siemens Global Web Conference, Munich (Germany); April 2008
• Social Media Workshop, Siemens Global Web Conference, Munich (Germany); April 2008
• Siemens AsiaPac UXG Meet, Mumbai; November 2007
• Panelist at IAMAI Conference on the Digital Marketing, Mumbai; July 2007