Expertise, Specialities, Competencies ...
- My general management background, with a real passion for consumer experience. Having worked in sales, marketing, HR, operations, franchising/facilities, procurement, and working closely with IT, facilitates my ability to drive business effectiveness by being able to ?talk the language?
- An extensive track record of delivering quality products/services, and additional revenue streams (through NPD and revenue management) within UK and global business portfolios (including private equity), utilising my broad general management skills and my ability to manage and motivate high skilled and diverse local and virtual workforces, with particular strengths in e-commerce, B2B, B2C, leisure, financial, and retail markets;
- I have extensive and highly relevant experience in the change management arena at Board and senior stakeholder level and possess a huge affinity to large complex (back office consolidation, shared service, process re-engineering and a number of other project types including SAP and Siebel integration), compliance including SOX, and international change programmes in general;
- My leadership role in creating effective ethical, sustainable business models for Brand led organisations. I have delivered commercial strategies and roadmaps for two major organisations ? one a global top 20 and the other a FTSE250. These have included rolling out SAP and Siebel concurrently, the only global deployment of its kind.
- I am regularly asked to comment and lead debate in the commercial arena ? a testament to my recognised skills and ability.
- I have recently supported my current employers IPO (a GBP 600m plus event) and previously supported M&A activity I understand what is required but more importantly understand how operationally this affects businesses and how to drive best value during organisational change.
- I am consulting with a top-tier football club to assist in developing a global marketing, and customer retention programme.
- My management of budgets and never failing to meet/maintain a budget or commercial target including delivery of a ?1.2bn CRM programme;