Expertise, Specialities, Competencies ...
Guy's professional services provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of how and why markets and businesses develop for B2B and technology intensive products, services and solutions. He delivers frameworks and integrate powerful concepts and apply practice proven methodologies. He is goeroe agnostic but bring integral solutions and approaches. He can help you build a complete business plan and/or market development strategy - from definition to execution - and all the steps in between.
Regardless of how brilliant or sophisticated the strategy, it has little value if not adopted and implemented. Therefore he attaches great importance to the transfer of knowledge and practices.
Typically, Guy works at issues that cut across strategy and execution and address domains at the intersection of innovation, marketing, strategy and internationalization. Guy specializes in a series of approaches common to technology companies and technology-related sectors with fast pace market and competitive dynamics.
* Market dynamics and drivers of managing accounts
* Account management sources of confusion and opportunity
* Market leadership strategies, tactics and alignment
* Strategic key account management and alignment
* Strategic value differentiation and alignment
* Strategic brand management
* Customer relationship management
* Target account marketing and sales
* Strong expertise with corporate, business and marketing strategy formulation and implementation at international level; and this in different industries e.g. Telecom, ICT, Electronics, Industrial Systems, Solutions and Services.
* Results oriented track record with international management, marketing, product management, market and business development of new growth initiatives and innovations.
* Extensive leadership roles for spearheading growth strategies and tactics for new ventures in the information, telecom and entertainment space.
* In charge for identifying and developing new market opportunities and commercial & technology alliances with large and emerging start-ups.
* International teaching experiences in business schools and corporate universities.
* Excellent professional networking capabilities at national, European and international level.
* International working and living experience in the USA, Belgium and France.
* Extensive global and pan-European team leadership experience.